Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Soccer Girl


We signed Jaida up for soccer this year. Isn't she so cute? ;)

I know I made a post previous to this, but it is not here. It must be because blogger did some rearranging?

Anyway, Jaida loved to go to the soccer games, and LOVED to watch her shadow. She'd run down the field at the back of the pack looking over her shoulder watching her shadow do jumps and pointed toes and whatever else it could do.

Luckily Misty videod her last game so we've got some footage.

At her first soccer practice we had to have a couple of talks because she kept wanting to just kick, and kick, and kick the ball. I'd have to run after her with Kayla in my arms and steer her back to where the team was. One time she picked up the ball and the coach said, "Jaida, don't pick up the ball use your feet." She got all huffy puffy and stomped off with her arms folded. I had to go after her again and we had to have a little "talk". She had lots of fun so maybe we'll try it again next year. Monty really wants her to get into softball, so I'm sure we'll do that too (and have many more talks).

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:17 PM

    That picture is so cute! I can't believe how grown up she is looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is so cute! I can't believe how grown up she is looking.

    ReplyDelete