
What a last couple months! Almost a month after Monty had to go to the ER I went in to the ER for a miscarriage (I don't think I will ever describe that on my blog). A couple weeks later Jaida had to go in for a dog bite. Our nice, sweet, people loving dog, Rocky, bit Jaida at least four times on the upper lip. Monty took her into the ER about 10pm and they were there just a few hours. She received 11 stitches? They are out now, and healing nicely, and we still have Rocky.
Heavens! Tanya, I'm so sorry you've had so many things to deal with lately. I hope everyone in the family heals well and just know my thoughts are with you.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry Tanya,I wish things are just going to be better and better this year for you and your family. I wish Jaida get well soon! Thanks for you & Monty's forgiveness and for keeping Rocky.
ReplyDeleteHeavens! Tanya, I'm so sorry you've had so many things to deal with lately. I hope everyone in the family heals well and just know my thoughts are with you.
ReplyDelete