Sunday, October 01, 2006

Conference Weekend


Saturday and Sunday was General Conference weekend at our house - the kids loved that. Saturday we also drove to Kolob. We didn't get there 'til after 6pm, but it was so pretty! We were only able to stay about an hour until it got too dark.

One of the many funny things that has happened this week... I bought Saturday's Warrior (I don't remember it being so long). I was changing Kayla's diaper and she was trying to sit up to watch the movie. One of the first songs starts to play, "Who are these children coming down..." Kayla holds up her little finger and says so plainly, "I know." It was pretty funny.

Both kids love the songs from "My Turn On Earth" and sing and dance everytime they come on - quite entertaining.

4 comments:

  1. I'm just glad you checked it now. I haven't updated it in a long time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:00 AM

    I keep seeing Saturday's Warrior on the guide for my satellite TV. They play it on BYU-TV a lot. I haven't sat down to watch it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing Saturday's Warrior on the guide for my satellite TV. They play it on BYU-TV a lot. I haven't sat down to watch it though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What awesome pictures you have on your website. I love to visit it but never remember to do it very often. Today I was trying to get to one of my "favorites" links and accidentally clicked on yours. I'm glad I did.

    ReplyDelete