Saturday, March 25, 2006

Updating to March 2006

Okay, so it's been about three months or more since my last post. In January my little brother would have been 16! Where has the time gone.

In February we celebrated Misty's, Jaida's, and Cody's birthday. Monty and I decorated Jaida's Scooby Doo birthday cake which turned out pretty good. I know that more stuff happened in February, but I can't remember - a month is way to long to remember. :)

March: Biggest snow here that I've ever seen. That weekend we went south for a wedding. On the way there we passed our cousins who had just been in a wreck. They were okay but us stopping would have caused another wreck so we just headed on. We got something like 19 inches of snow. Jaida kept going out in the backyard in whatever she was wearing (ususally with no shoes) and run around with Sammo.
Celebrated birthdays for Dusty, Jared, Suzanne, and Tim.

Something really funny from Jaida. We were all downstairs cleaning things out. One of the items was a 2005 day planner. Jaida was sitting up in the window sill pretending to write in the day planner and all of a sudden Monty and I hear, "Dear diarrhea." We both look at her and start laughing. She says, "What? I'm just writing in my diarrhea." It was pretty hilarious!!!

Since it's been so long I need to update you on poop girl. :) Jaida has had some accidents, but for the most part she goes in the toilet now. She even went five times in a row to get her Dora umbrella. Thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment