Saturday, June 04, 2005


This was in the morning after the HUGE rain storm.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:16 AM

    Nice... Guess you can really see where the ground isn't level, huh? I think I'd have a hard time letting a kid go play in that, because I wouldn't want to clean up after them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaida and Sammo got three full baths AND bunch of spray offs that day. I could not keep them out of it. I'm glad that they were having fun, but the clean ups were not fun at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:11 PM

    Haha, I thought that same thing Jill. I think that's the "non-parents" coming out in us. Maybe when we grow up and have kids of our own (not together of course) we'll understand how Tanya puts up with dirty kids and dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, you'd be surprised what you'll do to make your kids happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I thought that same thing Jill. I think that's the "non-parents" coming out in us. Maybe when we grow up and have kids of our own (not together of course) we'll understand how Tanya puts up with dirty kids and dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, you'd be surprised what you'll do to make your kids happy!

    ReplyDelete