Friday, December 07, 2012

Hurt Feelings :(

Dear Kayla, I went to the school to pick up Jaida and saw you sitting in the corner of the playground. I walked over to you and you immediately started crying saying that a girl hurt your feelings. I felt so sad and couldn't even give you a hug because the fence was between us. We talked the whole rest of your recess and two cute girls came up asking if you wanted to play (which you didn't because you were still so upset). Its hard watching things like this happen to your little kids. We talked about what you should do next time and so far its been a good week (also its lucky that you forget about things like that easily), way to bounce back Kayla!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kayla, here is a big hug from Aunt Arie. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete