Thursday, November 01, 2012

Miss Jaida

Dear Miss J, you have been quite impressive lately. For Halloween you pretty much made your bat costume. You sewed the bat ears and then sewed up Kylan's Pirate costume. For your school's Reflections contest you crocheted a small bowl with flowers in it. You brought home your report card the other day and you have 93% and above in all your subjects, 101% in spelling! In your Primary class you were the only one that knew the name of "the brother of Jared." (thanks to Scripture Scouts) I said Monty, ha!  In the picture above, you raked a track through the leaves that everyone went racing around on and in Vegas you made sure to watch out for Joey and Kylan. I've said it before but I love that you're getting older, more responsible and are so creative!!  You even started giving me crochet lessons!  Love ya Miss J!

No comments:

Post a Comment