Dear Joey, today you had your first little shoplifting experience. At the check out stand you and Kylan were playing with all the gum and I thought you'd put it all back. When we got the van you were just sitting there quietly in the shopping cart - not moving. I was asking you what was wrong and if you had peed your pants. You lifted up your legs and there was the package of gum. I wheeled you in the cart back into the store and made you put the gum back. When we got back in I told you I never wanted you to do that again. Kayla pipes up from the back saying, "Joey, that is BAD! You could go to jail for 99 years!!" Despite you saying that you didn't feel embarrassed, guilty or bad you said nothing on the way home and just had this look that you knew you did something wrong. I love ya Joey! Let's just never repeat this. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment