Saturday, February 04, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Kylan

Kylan's birthday cake
Dear Kylan, luckily you were feeling great for your birthday party yesterday (you even did the arm run and we haven't seen that in a week).  Parties sure are a lot funner with just the family.  You were so excited to open your presents and loved what everyone got for you - even the socks which you wanted on both your feet and hands.  You decided on a great cake which no one ate, and the pizza and milk shakes we made were the best.  Hope you had a great birthday! Love you!
p.s. when dad sends me his pics I will post some more.

1 comment:

  1. Suzanne11:14 AM

    Holy Cow I can't believe I missed both Joey and Kylan's birthdays. The only grandkids birthdays I know are Jaida's and Maia's and that's only because they are on the same day as other things I remember. Happy (late) Birthday Joey and Kylan! Your mom made you both awesome cakes, I hope you said thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete