Monday, November 14, 2011
Girls Weekend
Dear Jaida,
Our "girls weekend" has been great! When was the last time we were able to play Scrabble, do a little sewing and play the dot game. You even ate during all our meals, hahaha. We will definetly have to do this more often. What I can't understand is why you wouldn't go to dinner with me, Misty and Kayla - you missed out!
Dear Kayla,
I could not talk you out of wearing your poodle skirt to the Iron Mission Days. I'm glad you're not afraid to get dirty! You crushed apples, panned for gold (and got so wet), roasted marshmellows, smashed corn, tried out the adeladl, ran through the sheep barn, washed clothes on a washing board and made candles. You're cute little high heel dress shoes got all muddy but that would never stop you from having fun. When Dad got home you told him how many "complications" you got on your skirt. (compliments)
At Applebee's you told our server "it. is. awesome!" when she asked about your mac & cheese. You raised your hand forever to get our server's attention however it was a manager that came over and asked if you need anything (a to go box). When we were all done you raised your hand again so that they could come and clear our plates and table before we left. I explained that a restaurant was different than your school lunch room. Misty and I had a great dinner date with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yes we did! So much fun and entertainment whenever Kayla is with us. I just love her. :)
ReplyDelete