Friday, September 02, 2011

Rims, Wheels, Tires, Spokes

Dear Joey, at the car show mostly what you were interested in where the rims on each of the cars.  You kept saying, "Mom! Look at these wheels!" And then you would count each spoke if they had them.
You are on this kick right now where you'll come and say, "Here mom, you play with this car and I'll play with this car. You say 'wow that is a big car!'." And so I'll have to repeat what you want me to say.  We'll do this ALL DAY LONG. With cars, bouncy balls, trains... Oh and you LOVE pretending to be a dog - but I still have to say everything you tell me to. "Mom, pretend that you didn't see me and say where did that puppy go?", "Mom say, What's in that blanket?", "Mom, say, I'll save you!"...

1 comment: