
As you all know I work from home. My computer sits in my kitchen so I'm right in the middle of everything and can keep an eye on the kids and still work. However, as I'm sure you've all experienced, we get engrossed in our work and forget to look around for a few minutes. Well this morning after quite a few minutes of not looking at the kids watching a cartoon I turn around to see hair all over the floor. Kayla was sitting in the rocking chair, staring at the tv and cutting away at her hair!
I know I completely over reacted because really, what's done is done. Monty comes rushing out of the bedroom from being woken up by my yelling and we send Kayla to her room. Seriously! Why do kids like to cut their hair? As I ask that question I'm sure I did the same thing when I was little - or at least I know that Tara and Suzanne did. Hahaha!
I was about to cut my hair once coz I didn't know how to tie it up (I was around 5) luckily I didn't. Thanks for sharing the funny activities of your kids =)
ReplyDeleteAt least the "repair" hair cut is cute. Too bad our only kid with long, thick hair had to get a short hair cut.
ReplyDeleteWow Jeep, you remember that? Kayla has cut her hair a few times and Jaida has cut her hair once - completely denying it until I found it in between some towels in the closet.
ReplyDeleteThat reminds me Monty - I should do a before and after picture. Oh wait...did I get a before pic?? I don't think I did. Okay, if not, just picture Kayla with a mullet on one side.
At least the "repair" hair cut is cute. Too bad our only kid with long, thick hair had to get a short hair cut.
ReplyDelete