Friday, November 13, 2009

Rocky The Blind Dog

Our poor, old dog Rocky just got lost in our backyard today. I saw him out there walking around and I thought he was just having some fun in the snow. Probably 20 minutes later I told Kayla to go see if Rocky was at the door yet. Nope. So I put on some shoes and go out there and he's still just wandering around. I start calling his name and he turns and starts running towards the house. It took a couple minutes of me calling, and clapping my hands to get him to come over to me. Then I had to lift him up and PUT him on the stairs.

This may sound ridiculous, but I swear that after he got into the house he was pouting. He just had this look of "...stupid, I got lost in the backyard!"

1 comment: