Thursday, May 21, 2009

That's Just Gross

So I decided that I'm going to totally embarass my girls. Well actually, for those of you that know my girls they won't be embarrased.

A couple weeks ago I made Jaida and Kayla clean out 10 pairs of POOPY underwear! Can you believe that?! Instead of throwing it away I made them take it outside, and spray 'em clean with the hose. Yes, this was very disgusting as a bystander. I told Kayla that she was my hero because thanks to her they got clean - she was scrubbing them on the sidewalk (oh believe me I'm leaving out some details).

So that was a few weeks ago and just yesterday Jaida had to clean three more pairs. Her friend Hannah even HELPED! Wow, now that's what I call a TRUE friend!!

Sorry no pictures this time. However if someone complains I'm sure I'll have future photo opportunities.

3 comments:

  1. Where they their poppy underwear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your girls! They have no shame... They make me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your girls! They have no shame... They make me laugh

    ReplyDelete