Sunday, March 01, 2009
Joey The Brave
I came out back onto the deck and of course didn't want to go on the grass, but then I saw Joey climbing up the swing set. So I run to get shoes on and as I'm running back out the door Joey has climbed all the way to the top and is headed for the slide. So I'm yelling to Kayla to help Joey as I tear down the stairs. Joey is completely oblivious to my panic attack, he turns around on top of the slide and goes down backwards on his belly - Kayla catching him at the bottom. So everything was fine, but I really cannot believe I don't have gray hair yet.
Joey thought he was pretty cool and kept climbing and sliding over and over. Occasionally he'd take a break by going over to the sand box and eating a fist full of sand...yummmm!
Hee, hee, hee...I just noticed at the beginning of the video - look closely at Kayla in the background. She's showing off her "penguin egg".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kayla is a creative girl ne!..Jeep
ReplyDelete