Thursday, November 03, 2005

I'm the Best Cook Ever!

Jaida was saying the funniest things yesterday. I guess it's just what kids do. I cooked one of those little Totino pizza's for dinner and when I cut it up into triangles they were really little. Jaida wouldn't eat them because it was little pizza and she wanted big pizza. Two of her friends were over and ate two slices each. So I told Jaida, if you'll eat one piece of pizza everyone can have ice cream. So then she got all excited and started eating. With a mouth full of pizza she says,"Mommy this pizza is really good, you're the best cook ever mommy!" Yeah, I like to think I'm pretty handy in the kitchen. ;)

Earlier she kept screaming, crying, yelling, and talking really loud. I said to her, "Jaida if you scream one more time I'm going to take your voice box out." She gives me this really sad look, starts tugging on her bottom lip, and whimpering,"It won't come out see mommy?"

Again, the same day she was telling me how much she loved my heart. Then I yelled at her and made her heart sad. She loves to eat kretzels (pretzels). Yesterday she was trying to ask Rocky (the dog) questions and he bit her on the chin. She told me that she was holding his face and trying to ask him questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment