Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Good Neighbors

Yesterday when I got the kids home from daycare I took Kayla in the house, let the dogs out back and then went back outside to get Jaida. Well of course she was no where to be seen. I went down the driveway and looked over at the neighbors house and there she was. She was trying to open their door. I told her to come home and she yells back, "No, I want to play with Sydney and Hannah. Let me in! Let me in!" The closer I got to getting her the louder she yelled and then started pounding on the door. "Let me in, let me in..." When the door opened I could hear Bobbi saying, "Hi Jaida, did you want to come in?" I finally got to the door and after talking for awhile Bobbi said that she would feed Jaida lunch and let her play with the girls for awhile. Do I have awesome neighbors or what?

This morning Monty called me at work and said, "Why didn't you wake me up when you left this morning?" I immediatley asked, "Why? What did Jaida do?" He said that he got a call, waking him up. It was Bobbi, "I don't know if you know this, but Jaida is over at our house..."

Thank goodness for good neighbors!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:51 PM

    It's really good to have good neighbors but would you put her on a leach next time. I'm Kidding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, we could get one of those leashes that are long and staked into the ground so she can only go so far...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:45 AM

    Yeah, keep her and the dogs trapped in the yard! But it is a very good thing that you have good neighbors that are so understanding.

    ReplyDelete