Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I'm thankful for...

Jaida has started to say her prayers. One night at dinner I started to pray and she said, "No, I want to." I said okay and she began. "Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for this day. Thank you for mommy and daddy and Kayla." I'm thinking to myself, oh, that's so cute! "Thank you for the toys, and my horses, and the table, and the food, and the cupboards, and..." At that point I looked up and she was looking around the room pointing at stuff and saying that she was thankful for it. It was pretty funny and I had to laugh a little bit. So now after quite a few thankful-fors I help her end her prayer. Sheesh, I never thought I'd have a child this old.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:27 PM

    I could imagine her doing that, she is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could imagine her doing that, she is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete